Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

AMERICA~LAND OF THE FREE~: Lebanon people who live in the South return HOME ?

AMERICA~LAND OF THE FREE~

MY RANTINGS AND RAVINGS ABOUT MY COUNTRY & OTHER THINGS GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY. ENJOY AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT,OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, BUT IF YOU LEAVE BS IT WILL BE DELETED. THANKS FOR READING & LOOKING & HAVE A GREAT DAY! BLESS YOU ALWAYS.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, August 14, 2006

Lebanon people who live in the South return HOME ?

The SCUMBAG SPEAKS



...He should be "right proud of himself".


I did not know I would upset them so bad. Sorry all.



AND BY THE WAY FOLKS
I hope you like whats left of your homes. I started this crap and Oh well, they blasted your places to bits BECAUSE OF ME. Maybe next time I want underestimate the conequences when I go and kidnap Israeli soldiers. OPPS...Maybe I SHOULD JUST LEAVE HUH? AND TAKE ALL MY BUDS WITH ME.


And when they got home











This is what they found











Nice homes and businesses











Look, I found part of my couch, Wheeee.












Wow, it's still burning here.












Here's my kitchen.











Wow...he's my hero. Look what he caused. ~LMAO ~I AM OUT OF MY UNIFORM NOW, BUT I AM MY BUDS ARE SOME OF HIS RECRUITS. WE ARE FULL OF HATE AND EVIL. WE HAVE BEEN PROMISED 72 VIRGINS IN HEAVEN, BUT WHAT WE DON'T KNOW IS THAT WE WILL GO TO HELL AND HAVE 72 SLUTS !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home