Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

AMERICA~LAND OF THE FREE~: YOU ARE A TERRORIST IF.....You are a Conservative or in the ARMED SERVICES says Janet Napolitano

AMERICA~LAND OF THE FREE~

MY RANTINGS AND RAVINGS ABOUT MY COUNTRY & OTHER THINGS GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY. ENJOY AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT,OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, BUT IF YOU LEAVE BS IT WILL BE DELETED. THANKS FOR READING & LOOKING & HAVE A GREAT DAY! BLESS YOU ALWAYS.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

YOU ARE A TERRORIST IF.....You are a Conservative or in the ARMED SERVICES says Janet Napolitano






Every time this ignorant women opens her mouth her brains fly out. Typical ignorant democrap ! I think she fell off the turnip truck and hit her head really hard.









I Am A Terrorist.
April 21st, 2009 . by Rick
@ Blue Grass Red State

Hi, my name is Rick, and I am a terrorist. I never thought of myself as a terrorist, but my government considers me so. I find this interesting because it goes against what I consider a terrorist to be. I thought of terrorists as those people who believe in their ideology so strongly that they are willing to kill innocent people and even die in the process to bring attention to their cause. But thanks to our new President and his puppet Janet Napolitano (Sec DHS), those were not terrorist acts, those were man-made disasters. But, in the new report (PDF) from the Department of Homeland Security we have a new definition of terrorism, its Rightwing Extremistism (a phrase used 40 times in the 9 page report).

The report delineates exactly what this new terrorism threat to America is. Yes, it largely defines me and I sure that the FBI will be knocking at my door within moments of me posting this.

Persons who favor states rights over Federal authority. I am totally serving a long sentence here. Stupid me, I read the Constitution.

People who lean to a single issue such as abortion or immigration. Here we go! I don’t hold to a single issue, but I disagree with the extermination of life and I also feel that people entering the country should do so legally. Yes, I disagree with the administration on both of these issues so I am likely going to get a double sentence.

Those who see recent (and coming) controls on guns as a threat as an infringement of their rights. Yup, Second Amendment, read it, believe it.

Perceived threat from rise of other countries. When our President goes to Saudi Arabia and bows before their king in an act of total submission, I have to confess that this bothers me. It doesn’t bother me because he is a Muslim, it bothers me because he is the leader of our country and this isn’t done. He certainly didn’t bow before the Queen of England!

Disgruntled Military Veterans. Alas, this is not an area where I qualify, but it is also the area that makes me the maddest. It goes to the total disrespect that our government has for our military.

So there you have it. I am defined in numerous areas of this report as a Rightwing Extremist, a terrorist. When you fly a plane into a building and kill thousands of people, it is a man-made disaster. When you defend the Constitution of the United States you are a rightwing terrorist.

The world has become upside-down.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home