Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

AMERICA~LAND OF THE FREE~: BARACK OBAMA IS NOT QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT NOW OR EVER~IMPEACH HIM !

AMERICA~LAND OF THE FREE~

MY RANTINGS AND RAVINGS ABOUT MY COUNTRY & OTHER THINGS GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY. ENJOY AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT,OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, BUT IF YOU LEAVE BS IT WILL BE DELETED. THANKS FOR READING & LOOKING & HAVE A GREAT DAY! BLESS YOU ALWAYS.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, April 24, 2009

BARACK OBAMA IS NOT QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT NOW OR EVER~IMPEACH HIM !










Mr Obama,

Can you explain what convicted real estate mogul Tony Rezko is to you?
Obama - Just a friend

How about Jeremiah Wright?
Obama - Just a mentor

How about George Soras
Obama - Just my Godfather

How about the Detroit Mayor?
Obama - A Real kewl partner who you should trust too

Well how about Iranians and Uk'ians that have sent you over 200 million for your campaign?
Obama - Their Just friends

How about Unrepented Terrorirst Williams Ayers?
Obama - He lives down the street from me

How about Gwen Ifill?
Obama - She just wrote a book about me....that's all

How about Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac
Obama - All they did was pay me more than any Senator the my first year and a half into the Senate

My last question Mr Obama, can you take responsibilities for your mistakes in judgement?
Obama - I would but the media has that wrapped up for me....

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home