Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

AMERICA~LAND OF THE FREE~: President George W. Bush~You are loved ! Never forget it~Be strong !

AMERICA~LAND OF THE FREE~

MY RANTINGS AND RAVINGS ABOUT MY COUNTRY & OTHER THINGS GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY. ENJOY AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT,OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, BUT IF YOU LEAVE BS IT WILL BE DELETED. THANKS FOR READING & LOOKING & HAVE A GREAT DAY! BLESS YOU ALWAYS.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, January 15, 2007

President George W. Bush~You are loved ! Never forget it~Be strong !

PRESIDENT BUSH ! YOU HAVE HAD A LOT ON YOUR PLATE SINCE YOU BECAME PRESIDENT. I KNOW IT HAS BEEN HARD FOR YOU TO DEAL WITH IT ALL BUT YOU HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB. REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE NAY SAYERS ARE SAYING....FEAR NOT AS SO MANY OF US ARE BEHIND YOU. BELOW IS JUST A SAMPLING OF WHAT MANY ARE SAYING. GOD BLESS YOU AND THANK YOU FOR KEEPING US SAFE! THANK YOU!















Mr. President. It was a wonder thing when we got you in the Whitehouse. A strong man with a back bone. Someone we can be proud of. I support you. You doing what all great Presidents have done. Your Constitutional duty to protect our great Country and her people. I just don't understand why certain people hate you so much that they put all of in in danger. I feel sorry for them. They have no one to look up to. Just know that you are loved and admired for the great man that you are. GOD bless you and your dear family.

Cathy
Mt. Vernon, TEXAS


It was soooooooooooo very nice to get a President with a back bone after 8 years of a womanizing tax raising putz. You are doing a great job!!!! You understand what your Constitutional duty is. I wish the rest of Washington appreciated the job you are doing and get out of your way so you can progress. I love and trust you and your family. I wish we could have you in office again. You do good things in spite of the evil in the world. GOD bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cathy
Mt. Vernon, Texas


Not only me, but also my three dogs, also support you Mr. President! So you and Barney are not alone! You do have Laura and us! Don't let Congress push you around, Sir! As Commander In Chief during wartime you may simply have to exert some Special Executive power. But I'm sure your Generals will back you up. They will not allow Congress to abandon their mission. Stay the Course because you have turned the corner and the battle is in its last throes, the mission is nearly accomplished!

Toby
Bakersfield, Ca


Dear President Bush, You have my support with the War in Iraq. My son is currently serving proudly over there. He tells me repeatedly that we DO need to be over there and that we are dong good things for the people of Iraq. It is too bad that the media people don't report all the good we are accomplishing over there. God Bless you and your family.

Sue
Chadron NE


President Bush is an honorable man. He is doing a great job despite all the people that seem to be against him. I met President Bush at Fort Bragg, NC after the death of my son in Iraq. He is kind and truly cares what happens to our troops and their families. He always tries to do the right thing for our country regardless of what the polls say, (I have little faith in polls). I think there are a lot of us out there that trust our President, but the news organizations do not want to hear our opinions. God Bless you President Bush and Laura Bush. Proud Mom of SGT Cory Mracek, Fallen Hero who was proud to serve his country, Pat

Pat
Hay Springs NE


Dear Mr. President.........My family and I support your efforts to end terrorism. God Bless You sir!!!

LOCUTUS1
LONGVIEW TEXAS


Mr. President, I heard you speak in your re-election bid. I will never forget how it felt to see Marine One land on the field. The crowd went insane. My family and I support your effort in the War on Terror. We pray for you daily.

Shelly
Cape Coral, FL


Dear President Bush, You have the full support of this, your fellow transplanted Texan! You are in my prayers daily! Liz

Liz
Arlington, TX


Your decision serves as a strong example of moral courage for the free world. I stand behind you as always Mr. President.

Jonathan
Buffalo, NY


Although you are not my President, Mr Bush. I support you 100%. This Aussie thanks you for leading the battle against Terrorism. Stay the course.

Cheryl
Melbourne Australia


You have my support. May God Bless you and your family.

Jen
Redondo Beach, CA


God Bless you and your family President Bush. Thank you for the wonderful job you are doing.

Kelly
Albuquerque NM


Don't really understand what all the hoopla is about... s**t happens... at least saddam is no longer in power... thats always a plus...

h
santa barbara, ca


Mr. President, I support the war in Iraq.

Sam
Baltimore, Maryland


Forever shall we be in debt to George W. Bush. We owe him so much. United we are now, forever America. Many people question his leadership. Could they only see what horrible things he has shielded us from? Oh, Knowledge of them would make anyone cry! Forever grateful America is. Yet, however, there are still a few that question every little thing he does. Only fighting for what he believes is right for us, he never will withdraw! Until the end he fights for us! For America!

Jason
New York, New York

God bless you!

Jacob
Darel, CA


I admit I do not understand it all, but I trust my President to do what he feels is the best for our country. I am sorry we have to be there, but in my heart I know it's the right thing to do.....

Gloria
Republic, Washington


We support you 100%, and our prayers are with you. It's going to be a long hard road, and it's only just begun with these muslim extremists.

Rob
Edmonton, Alberta


As was chanted at the end of Ronald Reagan's second term, "Four more years! Four more years!"

Seth
Charlotte, NC


Hang in there. Nobody can do better than you for our country.

Brian
Glen Ellyn, IL


Mr.President Bush, God Bless You. Those famous words apply now more than ever. Stay The Course. We support you 100%

Patty and Family
Oklahoma


Dear Mr. President- Thank goodness that we have a leader that knows the dangers of a world taken over by muslim extremists. Wish that more people in the U.S. and the rest of the world would wake up before it's too late.

Jaime
Saratoga, WY


President Bush, you were a great Governor, and you are a great president. I and my husband are behind you 1000%. I hate to even consider where we would be if Clinton were still in office. God bless you, and Laura and Barney too!

Gayle
Texas


You are doing a great job. Keep it up sir!

Mike
Atlanta, GA

It must seem like everyone is yelling at you. Stand Fast. Thanks for making MY city safer.

Roger
NYC,NYC


Dear Barney- I'm with you in your support of George. We are the ones that truly know the character of those that take care of us!

Choco
Lyons, Colorado


Myself, the Mrs, the old man and two dogs - still supporting President Bush.

Mark
Las Vegas, NV


Wishing you the best. It's always darkest before the dawn.

Patrick and Sue
Tulsa


Dear President Bush, Laura, and Barney. We are behind you 100%. You are in our thoughts and prayers all the time.


Joe, Carson and Tixie
Redondo Beach, CA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home