Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

AMERICA~LAND OF THE FREE~: REMEMBERING SEPTEMBER 11, 2001, MEMORIALS SEPTEMBER 11,2009

AMERICA~LAND OF THE FREE~

MY RANTINGS AND RAVINGS ABOUT MY COUNTRY & OTHER THINGS GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY. ENJOY AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT,OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, BUT IF YOU LEAVE BS IT WILL BE DELETED. THANKS FOR READING & LOOKING & HAVE A GREAT DAY! BLESS YOU ALWAYS.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, September 11, 2009

REMEMBERING SEPTEMBER 11, 2001, MEMORIALS SEPTEMBER 11,2009

http://www.jontzen.com/tribute.htm <-----THIS PAGE IS THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE PAGE ON THE NET WITH ALL THE 9-11 info.



My prayers and thoughts are with all the families who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001, and, with all Americans who grieve again today in remembrance.




God bless President Bush, and I thank him for inspiring and comforting me with these words, and for keeping me and my family safe for all the remainder of his term.



The President With A Bullhorn
by Conservative Pup on September 11, 2009



God bless President Bush, and I thank him for inspiring and comforting me with these words, and for keeping me and my family safe for all the remainder of his term.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home