Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

AMERICA~LAND OF THE FREE~: What I Will Miss About President George W. Bush

AMERICA~LAND OF THE FREE~

MY RANTINGS AND RAVINGS ABOUT MY COUNTRY & OTHER THINGS GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY. ENJOY AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT,OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, BUT IF YOU LEAVE BS IT WILL BE DELETED. THANKS FOR READING & LOOKING & HAVE A GREAT DAY! BLESS YOU ALWAYS.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, November 02, 2008

What I Will Miss About President George W. Bush

I will miss a decent and moral man and his beautiful graceful wife. President Bush has not been treated kindly by the press and the democrats. Why, I never quit figured it out. Was he just too nice ? Was he just too kind to the press and fellow congressional people ? I do not know exactly what it was. Had it not been for 9-11 there is no telling how well he would have done. He will be greatly missed.

What I Will MissAbout President Bush New York Times,
by ROBERT DRAPER, ARI FLEISCHER*

As the world knows, America will elect a new president on Tuesday. Barring unforeseen electoral circumstances, this is George W. Bush’s last Sunday to hold the presidential stage to himself. The Op-Ed editors asked six writers to reflect on what they have most admired about him.

*CURTIS SITTENFELD, JACOB WEISBERG, SCOTT McCLELLAN and PAUL BURKA
Original Article~ALL OF IT
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/02/opinion/02bush.html?_r=2&th&emc=th&oref=slogin&oref=slogin


Reply 1 - Posted by: JLoophole, 11/2/2008 6:06:04 AM
I started out reading this and thinking I might like it. I ended by realizing that the NYT just bushwhacked the President...again. Scott McClellan? That backstabber? Except for Ari Fleischer, every single one of these articles damns President Bush with faint praise (or none at all, in the case of the guy who wrote about Laura Bush). Who can't write about the negative? Why ask his enemies to do it?? If someone were to ask me to write, "What I will miss about Nancy Pelosi" it would be a one word article. NOTHING. These smarmy writers (again excepting Ari) are all about themselves. There are many things we will miss about the President, most of all the fact that he is a good and decent human being.

Reply 2 - Posted by: Bevan, 11/2/2008 6:17:49 AM
By 2012, a lot of people will miss Bush

Reply 3 - Posted by: patriot in texas, 11/2/2008 6:26:15 AM
To the Texas Monthly.... Governor Bush did not change. It's Washington, the evil money pit, you can not change. We love ya President Bush. You kept your word, you have compassion, and you fought evil knowing that freedom is a God given right. We are proud of you and proud you served us honorably.

Reply 4 - Posted by: saryden, 11/2/2008 6:28:07 AM
Agree previous posters.. a disappointing article. What I will miss most about President Bush is that he is a man among men.. never whining, never blaming, taking responsibility, getting the important job done, exuding love and compassion, full of integrity, using his talents and mind with great endurance, withstanding the rotten LeftStreamMedia.. protecting America as best he could.. he is a credit to those near and dear to him who helped make him the man he is.

Reply 5 - Posted by: Opsimath, 11/2/2008 6:40:12 AM
I don't care what these people think of this President; they were rude, inconsiderate, and vicious during his terms never once giving a modicum of credit for brilliant leadership. When I saw the names, I said "I'll pass."

Reply 6 - Posted by: kelly white, 11/2/2008 6:42:26 AM
The latest bailout 'crap sandwich' just about did it for me. Compassionate conservatism is completely inscrutable. That being said, he kept us safe, and that's the #1 priority. Without it, nothing else matters. But GOOD GRIEF!

Reply 7 - Posted by: IGWTrust, 11/2/2008 7:05:35 AM
Gov Bush disappeared as Pres? How many Presidents wouldn't be changed by a 9/11 early in his term? No one mentions the constant resistance by the Dems. in Congress and Senate and a vicious MSM . How this good man retained his sanity is amazing. NYT bonds Junk? More like the trash it writes against the Rep party in favor of one whose associates are suspect and encouraging fraudulent voting.

Reply 8 - Posted by: NancyD, 11/2/2008 7:15:49 AM
A disappointed article, BUT what else would we expect from the NY Times? They can't help themselves.... too much biased. I'm just thankful that their paper is failing!

Reply 9 - Posted by: FunOne, 11/2/2008 7:22:25 AM
Yes, #8, the NYT is failing. Can't wait for the article titled: What I Will Miss About the New York Times.

Reply 10 - Posted by: aggie57, 11/2/2008 7:37:09 AM
Scott McClelland...I expect to see him in a full beard because how can anyone that vile and backstabbing look at himself in the mirror to shave ? Ari Fleischer...not a whole helluva lot better. The rest...what did you expect.

Reply 11 - Posted by: Sparkycat, 11/2/2008 7:41:08 AM
Thanks for the warning, previous posters. All kinds of warning bells went off when I saw it was from the SlimySlimes, and you convinced me not to click on the article. I hate to even give the NYT that ad rev, from them being able to say "look how many people clicked on this article!". So this would be considered a "Must NOT Read"?

Reply 12 - Posted by: proud member of vrwc, 11/2/2008 8:50:36 AM
#11 DITTO

Reply 13 - Posted by: serendipity, 11/2/2008 8:52:24 AM
Rats! I was suckered into reading this by seeing the name of Ari Fleischer. Thanks, New York Times. I've lost my appetite for breakfast. When will I learn?? Never, Never, Never trustingly venture into that rag.

Reply 14 - Posted by: jir, 11/2/2008 9:05:44 AM
I can't read anything that attacks my beloved President. This man has labored for 8 years with little or no support from his own party. They kept their mouths shut when he was viciously attacked by their friends across the aisle and democrat sycophants in the media. God only knows what all he has known about the dangers to our country. I do not believe any other President has ever stood up against the seriousness and volume of threats,as had GWB. I thank God for GWB and Cheney in these perilous times.

Reply 15 - Posted by: TotallyTexan, 11/2/2008 9:42:50 AM
Bush-whacked again by the NYT! Scott McClellan...I don't care what that traitor has to say, and a writer for Texas Monthly? That magazine is another liberal rag. Ari Fleischer was the only one that really spoke from the heart about my W and the truth. I think what the media and the left hated most about GWB was his moral clarity and believing there is 'good' and 'bad.'

Reply 16 - Posted by: Freedom First, 11/2/2008 10:12:10 AM
This article showed me what a weasely bottom feeder Scott McClellan is.

Reply 17 - Posted by: Lindseed, 11/2/2008 10:15:18 AM
I would have liked to know what Ari Fleischer had to say, but he'll have to find some other place to post his thoughts.

Reply 18 - Posted by: KG4Bush, 11/2/2008 11:02:19 AM
#17, I agree with you.

Reply 19 - Posted by: birddog, 11/2/2008 11:27:07 AM
What I will miss about president Bush...perhaps said best by "The Anchoress" and not just yesterday.
http://theanchoressonline.com/2006/05/22/the-essential-president-bush/

Reply 20 - Posted by: Alice, 11/2/2008 11:54:33 AM
One person's ''must read'' is another's ''nice in places, but not memorable''.

Reply 21 - Posted by: SheikYerBooty, 11/2/2008 11:57:20 AM
I don't think Bush realized that the domestic enemies in the democrats party are just as dangerous to America if not more so than terrorists.

Reply 22 - Posted by: cactusmike, 11/2/2008 12:13:13 PM
When I saw Burka involved I knew it would be another bushwhack. Texas Monthly is right out of the communist manifesto. I hate all their writers. What else would you expect out of commieliberalaustin.

Reply 23 - Posted by: ebk926, 11/2/2008 1:20:19 PM
God Bless George Bush ! Zell Miller tried to warn us!

Reply 24 - Posted by: antigummint, 11/2/2008 1:29:47 PM
#2's got it right.

Reply 25 - Posted by: ncva, 11/2/2008 4:04:07 PM
My mil said she can't wait for Bush to be gone since he's destroyed the country to the point that it will never recover. Can't wait to hear what she has to say after 4 years of Obama. I for one will miss GWB. I appreciate his steadfastness and his principled leadership. He's not been perfect, but 8 years of a Bush presidency is far superior to even 8 days of an Obama one.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home