Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

AMERICA~LAND OF THE FREE~: I AM "NOT PROUD" OF MY COUNTRY THE USA ANYMORE~I AM SADDENED

AMERICA~LAND OF THE FREE~

MY RANTINGS AND RAVINGS ABOUT MY COUNTRY & OTHER THINGS GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY. ENJOY AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT,OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, BUT IF YOU LEAVE BS IT WILL BE DELETED. THANKS FOR READING & LOOKING & HAVE A GREAT DAY! BLESS YOU ALWAYS.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I AM "NOT PROUD" OF MY COUNTRY THE USA ANYMORE~I AM SADDENED

Well, I am over all this political stuff. It make sme sick what is happening in my country. I am only one voice and I can not do anything to stop what is going on in the USA and the world today. Yes an election can be bought. And it has been. Sorry folks, that is just the way it is.

It is a sad day in America. Surely, I am not the only one that feels this way. The mentality as I see it of the voting public is sad. I am not talking about black people either. It is pretty much a given who they are voting for...not because they think he is the best man for the job but it's the fact that he is just black. The blacks in this country, most of them are using this to make a statement to all other races in this country. They will look at you differently, treat you differently and it want be to the better either. A lot of them are already on the Welfare system and that is where most of them want to be. Now they can get more. LOL

The other races in this country that are voitng for that one are too stupid and ignorant to know any better. They are the poor white trash that do drugs, drink, and are too lazy and sorry to work or the Mexican drug dealers. They are already on government benefits and just want more more more.

If you are reading this you know very well what I am talking about.

The working class people in this country of all races will pay out the ying yang for all this crap.
There are good hard working black people out there that wanted something in life and they worked damn hard to get it. The same with white people, Hispanics, Asian and so on.

I have compassion and love in my heart for the afflicted and disabled and sick people in all the world. They should be helped. No doubt about it.

The problem in the USA is that with all the cronies in this country that want to live off others and not do for themselves is that they too, are to be pitied in a way. It is a breakdown of the family. They were not taught any better. It goes from one generation to another. They see their parents live off the government and that is what they are taught and when they grow up they do the same thing and it goes on and on and so now we have the result of that. Now we have more of those kind of people than we do honest hard working down to earth people.

We are the ones that carry them and cannot do anything to stop it. It has gotton out of control which bring us to what you see going on today. No one cares anymore it seems. It's like whatever will be will be. Kid's having babies because they are not taught morals at home and the schools are even worse, they encourage it and give them protection, but they don't use it. The schools condone a lot of BS. I am glad my kids grew up when they did. I thank God for that.

I could go on and on, but I want.

I just needed to vent. There is no solution. The government will save them all. That is all that is left to be done. Nothing will change. It will only get even worse.

If you have a solution, then PLEASE feel free to leave a comment on the matter. I would love to hear it.

God has not damned America. It's own people have.
Maybe somehow, someway, God will help America. I hope so.

Have a good day and don't forget to vote, even if you think it want matter.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home