Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

AMERICA~LAND OF THE FREE~: THANK GOD FOR PRESIDENT BUSH

AMERICA~LAND OF THE FREE~

MY RANTINGS AND RAVINGS ABOUT MY COUNTRY & OTHER THINGS GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY. ENJOY AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT,OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, BUT IF YOU LEAVE BS IT WILL BE DELETED. THANKS FOR READING & LOOKING & HAVE A GREAT DAY! BLESS YOU ALWAYS.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, September 29, 2008

THANK GOD FOR PRESIDENT BUSH




















I know that many people do not like President Bush. But, you know what...that is okay. This is a free country, right ?
I admire President Bush more than I have many other that came before him.
No one that dislikes him really cannot tell you WHY they do not like him. They just want to be a part of the ones that don't in fear of what someone might say to them.
That's okay.
I myself do not care what people think of how I feel. They do not pay my bills and they do not put a roof over my head and they do not feed me.
I have love and compassion for people in my heart. That is a trait passed on from my parents and from God. I am proud of that.
I will always loves and admire President Bush. I see all the good in this man.
All others want to see is a political dislike for him. It does not bother me at all.
I know that he is not responsible for all the things that have happened these last eight years. I can only imagine that if 9-11 had not happened what wonderful things he could have done for this great country. 9-11 caused a lot of hardship and sacrifice for many.
I am not going to go on and on here, I just want to honor the man I have great respect and admoration for.
THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUSH. THANK YOU FOR BEING MY PRESIDENT. !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home